|Abstract submission deadline:||June 30, 2020|
|Please send your abstract to :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Preparation of Abstracts
- The works sent to the symposium should have not been presented before in any scientific activity or published in anywhere,
- The writing language should be English and writing style Times New Roman,
- The title should be in 14 pt, bold and centered, following by the names of the authors written in 10 pt and centred. The corresponding addresses of all authors should be placed under the name(s) of the author(s) written in 9 pt. The name of the author who will make the presentation should be underlined.
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words, written in 12 pt and 1.5 spaced. It should includes short information about the objectives, materials and methods, results and discussion of the study,
- 4-6 keywords should be given,
- Abstracts submitted to the symposium will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee of the symposium and “Acceptance Letter” will be sent to corresponding author when the abstract will be found appropriate in terms of scientific criteria and writing rules. If any correction is required by the scientific committee, the authors are obliged to make the needed corrections.
- The writing and presentation language is English.
PS. The symposium is free of registration fee